Assignments

Activism Art

Album Cover

These are my first pictures for my exhibition

The two new photos that I took.

iguana iris by ~schwa-boy on deviantART | Reptile eye, Dragon artwork ...This picture inspires me a lot because on how to make the texture of something really in deep that even you look everywhere, and you see details and even new ones because of the closer that the lense is.

Minty Bit Stronger | Wtf fun facts, Eye facts, Fun factsThis picture inspires me to do it because is demonstrating the depth of the human eye and the texture, everything in this picture has something really detail that I wanted to implied in a picture.

animals, Macaws, Nature, Closeup, Birds, Parrot Wallpapers HD / Desktop and Mobile BackgroundsThis picture inspires me on how the color of this bird is amazing and how this one is really close to the animal that help to determine the details of it and express how much beautiful this animal can have.

This picture helped me to take some inspiration on HDR, because I always being looking for pictures that I took to end like this one and I loved how the waterfall looks so clean and I think that with this technique help to the people to visual the waterfall and be able to touch it (metaphorically).

Top 10 Beginner-Friendly Hikes In Oregon - Travel Off Path

This picture inspires me on how the black and white are consider a mix here and I want someday to redo the textures and implied it on a picture. I love the trees and how makes a good balance on the picture with the mountain.

How to master black and white photography | TechRadar

This picture inspires me because I love the macro technique and how make to the visuals be more into the picture and try to make the same connection that the photographer wanted to do it.

Beau Mitcher

Answers:

The steps that you have to do for a screen printing is:

• Have enough materials for screen printing.
  • Setting your location.
  • Prepare your tools.
  • Prepare which picture you want to print.
  • Prepare all the liquids to put it on the paper or in the t-shirt.
  • Have a clean slate.
  • De-greasing your screen ensures that the emulsion adheres properly to the mesh, and even if you’re not using emulsion, a clean screen is crucial to prevent ink contamination.
  • Once the first layer is set, carefully position the next layer using the registration marks as a guide. This ensures each layer is perfectly aligned with the previous one.
  • Repeat this process for each layer, always cross-referencing with the registration marks.
  • Then let it rest and after a long day your print and tint will dry, and your print will be done.

Some artists that specialization is screen printing are:

• Andy Warhol
  • Roy Lichtenstein
  • Laurie Hasting
  • Clare Halifax

Thei art works:

Andy Warhol

Andy Warhol (1928-1987) , Self-Portrait | Christie's

Roy Lichtenstein

Art Critic by Roy Lichtenstein on artnet Auctions

Laurie Hasting

Sin Eater Illustrations

Clare Halifax

Clare Halifax - Around and About London, limited edition cityscape screen print For Sale at 1stDibs

My three different designs for my screen printing:

2)

3)

The theme that I was inspired to make this collage is perspective. I want to demonstrate people how that they are not always right because their ways are not the same ones as others and all of us are free of expression and thinking. I put many pictures and a lot of camaras representing how in camaras we also use perspectives such as many people see the colors in some way than others for example some people will say lens of great zoom are amazing instead many people are thinking that with that lens the picture or the art pice is going to be worst. The perspective is something positive that have to be seeing and express it. There is not wrong way to see the things and how we are going to take it in art and as a lesson for real life.

Nick Brand– is a photographer that he’s focus on wildlife, something that I’m really interested in, and he inspires me because how he makes the balance of the colors and how the message is showing how the animals live. I like his style because is peaceful but at the same time transmitting power.

Tanner Valant– is an artist (painter) that uses the technique of surrealism; I love his techniques and how he does his art because is something that if you see it, you think is a photo, but not, how he can do that the hands, or the black mantle look like a real reflection and how implements the nature to be part of it, and that everything is with color pencil and not even with paint, that’s other amazing thing that he impacts in me and how he make it so real.

Fabiano Millani– is a realism artist, he inspires me because I also do art (paint) and every time I want to make it like his art. He is AMAZING doing his work because you think is a photo but no is every single detail and that’s he teaches everyone and something that I want to put in practice here in photography also.

Van Gogh– was an artist that uses a style where he uses warm colors with cold colors and how he only uses lines to make the forms and combine with it the texture. He inspires me in a way of texture, of how to implements the light with the darkness. I would like to know how to take the patience and hand to make that kind of art.

Eliot Porter– is a photographer that uses a style about or focus on nature and capture it wildlife. He inspires me to be more opened minded on how to take a picture in my lands escapes and how I can take photos of the nature in a way simpler but that at the same time it looks with deep meaning.

Frank Stella– is an artist that his passion is to make minimalism art work; I’m interest it on his work because is how to shape, how to combine the angles and colors but also don’t lost the attention of the spectators at the time they see the picture and in photography try some day do a collages and combine some darkness with brightness and how to show my work in photography by others ways in this case with the topic of minimalism.

Eliot Erwitt– is a photographer that his style is to focus on a combination between animals and human’s elements in black and white, I love his technique because his main subject in his images are dogs and I love dogs and I always I’m trying to implement them in one or two of my artworks and knowing his techniques and how to match them to look one picture is amazing.

Ansel Adams– he is an AMAZING photographer; he is one of my favorite’s because he uses a technique of black and white and also that he was a landscape photographer that make an incredible work and that’s exactly what I want to do and that my pictures get closer as like him. (that’s my passion).

Andreas Gursky– is a photographer that uses a technique of linear and putting a great high of point in each one; I love his technique because he take a picture of something easy or simple ad he checks how to take the picture (measuring) and knowing where shooting and that’s something thing that I want to demonstrate and try in photography so I can learn how to take the beauty of something simple and transform it.

Imogen Cunningham– is a woman photographer that is amazing with the black and white focus in on nature (plants) and I want to implement those techniques on my future artwork for IB and how to balance the light and the shape with it, this artist is one of my favorites because on how she can use the light and showing the delicate parts of a plant and their simple beauty, as well I want to represent in my pictures.

This surrealism image helps me on how to make a balance on pictures and how much I can but in a picture, how much color did the image need, how others tiny photos could be on there, to make a better structure. It also inspires me because on how the waves matches with the woman and how show’s nature something that I’m really passionate about.

Aperture: is when you decide how much amplitude do you want on the lent of the camara.

Shutter Speed: is the speed on how you want the camera when you take the photo.

ISO: is how much light did the image required, if you want it so bright or a little dark (but not too much, find the balance on there).

We are going to know when to change our ISO when you see the image or the field so bright and your photo would appear to white.

Aperture and shutter priority the different with the original is that this one instead of being manual, this one does it automatically.

AF models are the automatic function of focus on the camera. You can change it manually rotating and focus on how much aperture.

We need to measure our light because we would get so much light, and it would be so brighter, or it could be so dark if you want to capture a good picture.

White balance means how much light do you want on your photo and how much aperture you would need and how much of your ISO is.

The depth of the field is how much focus on the background we can say you would need; for example, I’m on the forest and I want to photograph all the trees, I would need a big aperture to know how much I want to see on my picture (image). The difference between this and the shallow is that this one is more specific on the topic or style of landscape’s or something similar to it.

Drive models are all the manual effects that you can do and at the same time we can do some sensitivity of the picture.

Metering mode refers on the way in which the camera determines exposures, for example when you photograph the moon at night, you want all the details so in that way your picture will come out good.

Exposure compensation is a sense that let you know what the camara is doing in each part or time, in other words you can see what the camera thinks and verified if its correct.

This surrealism image helps me on how to make a balance on pictures and how much I can but in a picture, how much color did the image need, how others tiny photos could be on there, to make a better structure. It also inspires me because on how the waves matches with the woman and how show’s nature something that I’m passionate about.